115g plain flour
10g cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
40g creme fraiche
80g Lindt Dessert Premium Dark Chocolate
Chocolate Creme Filling (optional)
100g raw caster sugar
2 egg yolks
vanilla bean paste
130g Lindt Excellence A Touch of Sea Salt
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
2. Add the creme fraiche and the egg
3. Create a smooth ganache by combining the milk and chocolate together
4. Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with a little butter and place about a tablespoon of batter on the pan to cook
5. When the batter starts to form bubbles on the top, flip it over and cook through
6. Transfer to a plate to cool
7. You can also get a little creative with the pancakes and try using one of our Easter cookie cutters to create fun pancake shapes.
Chocolate Creme Filling
1. Bring the milk and half the sugar to the boil
2. While waiting for the milk and sugar to boil, combine the egg yolks, corn flour, vanilla and remaining sugar
3. Add the egg yolk mixture into hot milk
4. Whisk and return to the heat, cooking until it forms a thick custard
5. Add the chocolate and butter
6. Mix until silky and smooth
7. Cover directly with cling wrap and cool fully
8. Fill the pancakes with the creme, stack them and serve with a little chocolate sauce
For the base:
12 Oreo cookies (crushed)
6 tbls melted butter
For the ganache:
12 Oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
12 Oz Heavy Cream
1. Blend the Oreo cookies in a food processor until crumbs are formed.
2. Add melted butter and mix until combined.
3. Prepare 20cm Food Ring on Baking Tray. (can also be made using 12x mini cheesecake pans)
4. Pour the mixture into the food ring.
5. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan to make an even base and set aside.
1. In a small saucepan, heat the cream just until hot.
2. Place the chocolate into a medium mixing bowl.
3. Pour the heated cream over the chocolate and whisk until smoothed.
4. Pour the chocolate cream evenly over the cookie base.
5. Cover with plastic and place in the fridge until they are set.
1. While you are waiting for your dessert to set, melt some chocolate of your choice, dark, milk or white and create some chocolates to place on top. Pick your chocolate mould here.
Recipe by Errens Kitchen