Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1 egg white
1 tin of tuna in oil, thoroughly drained
1. Preheat your oven to 170C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Crack open the egg and separate the yolk from the white. Discard the yolk and place the white in a large mixing bowl.
3. Using a hand or electric whisk, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form when the whisk is removed. Set to one side.
4. Enter the can of tuna into the bowl of your blender. Add two tablespoons of whisked egg white to the tuna and then blend thoroughly until the mixture is a smooth paste and there are no flakes or lumps.
5. Using a spatula, remove the tuna paste from your blender and fold into the remaining egg white. Take care not too much air out of the mixture.
6. Transfer the final mix into a piping bag with the nozzle of you choice. Squeeze the mixture on to the baking tray ensuring that each swirl isn't too large.
7. Place the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the treats are dry to touch. Remove and place on a cooling tray before storing in an airtight container. Treats will last up to 4 weeks if kept cool and dry.
Recipe by Supakit.co