Free shipping on orders over $99
August 09, 2022
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 large eggs
2 1/2 - 3 cups whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper or a silicone baking mat
2. In a bowl, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined.
3. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups of flour at low speed, beating until just incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup of flour at a time (if required) just until the dough is no longer sticky.
4. Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Roll the dough to 1/4 inch thickness and then using a cookie cutter, cut out the desired shapes and place them on the baking tray.
5. Place into the oven and bake until the edges are golden brown (about 20-25 mins - but baking time will vary depending on size and thickness of the cookies).
6. Let them cool completely.
Recipe and image from damndelicious.net
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 31, 2022
All Choc-oholics rejoice! This delectable recipe is sure to indulge all chocolate cravings, as well as impressing whoever you are making it for. Want to take it to the next level? Use a Dough Cuts heart cookie cake template!