Posted on September 02, 2021 by Michelle Bowles | 0 Comments
1 cup flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 cup salt
1 tbls vegetable oil
1 cup water
1. Mix all ingredients minus the food colouring in a large bowl. Combine well.
2. Separate ingredients into multiple bowls.
3. Add your choice of Colour Mill food colouring to each bowl.
4. in a saucepan over medium to high heat cook the mixture until the dough starts to form and becomes dry.
5. Once it starts to form a ball together and looks fully cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Once cool, knead the dough for 5 minutes or until it becomes soft.