Free shipping on orders over $99
January 04, 2021
100g parmasan cheese
1 tbls rosemary leaves
3/4 cup plain flour
1. Combine butter, parmasan, rosemary, flour and a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor.
2. Process until mixture forms a dough.
3. Turn dough out on to a lightly floured surface.
4. Knead and press the dough into a 15cm disc.
5. Wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 180C.
7. Line baking trays with baking paper.
8. Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until 0.5mm thick.
9. Cut the dough using cookie cutters of your choice. We have used Australian Animals.
10. Bake biscuits for 6-8 minutes or until light golden in colour.
11. Stand for 5 minutes on trays and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe has been sourced from taste.com.
We really look this recipe because although it is simple it is also very versatile. You can mix this recipe up and add flavours of your choosing including Thyme, sun-dried tomato, oregano etc.
Comments will be approved before showing up.