Free shipping on orders over $99
April 01, 2021
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup plain flour
120g brown sugar
70g desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbls golden syrup
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Mix the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and coconut in a bowl.
3. In a microwave safe bowl place butter, golden syrup and 2 tablespoons of cold water and heat for 3 minutes or until melted.
4. Stir through the baking soda.
5. Pour the wet mixture over the oat mixture and combine well.
6. Prepare the baking trays with baking paper.
5. Roll the mixture into balls - approximately 1 tablespoon each and place on prepared baking trays. Flatten slightly. (shape your anzac biscuits using an australian animal or the australia map for something a little different.)
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes for chewy texture of 12-15 minutes for crunchy.
Recipe sourced from Bake Play Smile
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023