Free shipping on orders over $99
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023
July 25, 2023
July 04, 2023
May 23, 2023
May 10, 2023
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter (unsalted, room temperature)
1½ cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
⅔ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1. In one bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of your mixer and mix until smooth.
3. Add the flour mixture in batches until the dough is made.
4. Transfer the dough to your clean kitchen benchtop and knead until it forms a ball. Cover it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
5. Preheat your oven to 176 degrees.
6. Cut the dough into 4 sections and roll each section out and use your favourite cookie cutter to cut your cookies out until all the dough is used.
7. Place the cookies onto baking paper and bake for 9 - 11 minutes or until the edges are firm and the centre slightly soft.
8. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Recipe and image from www.jocooks.com
April 25, 2023
April 19, 2023
March 07, 2023
January 31, 2023