Free shipping on orders over $99
November 14, 2023
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 1/2 - 4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on a medium setting. Mix until light and fluffy.
3. Add molasses, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until all incorporated.
4. Add in salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves together until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
5. On low speed, slowly mix in the flour, one cupful at a time. The dough should be non-greasy to the touch and pull cleanly from the bowl. If it is still sticky after 3 1/2 cups of flour, add an extra 1/4 cup of flour.
6. Roll to desired thickness between two sheets of baking paper and chill for at least an hour.
7. Once the dough is well chilled and hard to the touch, cut out shapes and coat the bottom with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Transfer the cookie cutout (coated side down) to a lined baking tray. Chill the shapes again before baking.
9. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Remove from the oven when the top of the cookie looks matte with no shine.
10. Leave the cookies to cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes before you enjoy them!
Recipe and image from www.semisweetdesigns.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023