Free shipping on orders over $99
March 07, 2023
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp milk
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Gingerbread Cookie Cutter
1. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. In a seperate bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy and pale in colour. Add egg, milk and vanilla and beat until combined.
3. Slowly add the flour mixture until combined.
4. Shape the dough into a disc and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. When ready to roll, preheat the oven to 175ºC. Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the dough. Using the gingerbread cookie cutter, cut out shapes and place them upside down on a lined baking tray.
6. Place a mini Cadbury egg into the centre of the arms and gently place around the edges of the egg (please note that they will not wrap around the egg completely). Using a toothpick, poke out eyes and nose.
7. Bake until the edges are lightly golden - 8-10minutes and transfer to a cooling rack to cool down completely.
Recipe and image from delish.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023