Free shipping on orders over $99
November 29, 2022
1. Preheat over to 180 degrees
2. Cream butter and brown sugar together. Add egg yolk and golden syrup and mix until combined.
3. Add flour, ginger, mixed spice and bicarb soda and combine. It might be a bit crumbly at this stage.
4. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin and cut out desired shapes.
5. Place the cut shapes on a greased baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes
6. Once baked, let cool for 10 mins on the tray and then transfer to a cooling rack.
7. To make the icing, beat 2 egg whites until hey are stiff peaks, add the sifted icing sugar and combine with a few drops of lemon juice.
8. Place into a piping bag and decorate the gingerbread men with the icing and the smarties!
Recipe and image from kidspot.com.au
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!