Free shipping on orders over $99
July 04, 2023
1 ½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar (light or dark)
½ cup unsulphured molasses
Zest from one orange
Juice from one lemon
1 large egg
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
4 - 4 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1. Cream butter and brown sugar, in a mixer on medium, until fluffy.
2. Add molasses, egg, vanilla extract, orange zest and lemon juice. Mix until all incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the 4 cups of flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, allspice and cloves together until combined.
4. On low speed add the dry ingredients to the wet, a cupful at a time, until combined.
5. Dough will be ready when it is non-greasy to the touch, if it is still sticky, add the extra half a cup of flour.
6. Roll the dough and chill for at least an hour.
7. When dough is ready and hard to the touch, cut out your gingerbread shapes and place them on a baking tray. Chill the shapes one more time before baking.
8. Bake at 175 degrees celsius for 7-9 minutes. Remove the cookies when the surface looks matte with no shine. Leave to cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes before placing on a cooling rack to cool completely before decorating.
Recipe and image by https://www.semisweetdesigns.com/
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!