Free shipping on orders over $99
June 28, 2022
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp freshly grated orange peel
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp freshly grated orange peel
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees
2. Combine all sugar mixture ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed. Set aside.
3. Combine sugar, butter and egg in a bowl and beat until creamy and just combined.
4. Reduce speed and add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Beat until halfway combined and then add in orange peel and cranberries. Mix until just combined.
6. Shape cookies into around one inch balls and roll in sugar mixture.
7. Place the balls on a cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 7-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
9. Allow to cool for 1 minute and then remove from the cookie sheet.
Recipe and image from Leigh Anne Wilkes at yourhomebasedmom.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!