Free shipping on orders over $99
November 29, 2022
1. Place the flour, ginger, cinnamon, sugar and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Add the golden syrup and iced water. Process until the dough just comes together.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until just smooth. Shape dough into a disc, wrap in plastic and place in the fridge for 30mins to chill.
4. Preheat the oven to 200c and grease mini muffin pans.
5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry until 3mm thick. Use a 7cm round cutter to cut discs from the pastry (reserve the pastry trimmings as you will need these later). Press the pastry discs into the prepared pan holes.
6. Combine the fruit mince, apple and mixed spice in a medium bowl. Divide the fruit mince mixture evenly among the pastry cases.
7. Roll out the remaining pastry until 3mm thick. Using a 6cm round cutter, cut discs from the pastry, re-rolling trimmings if necessary. Use a 3.5cm gingerbread man to cut centres from the discs. Carefully remove the gingerbread men. Top the tarts with the pastry rounds, using a fork to seal the edges.
8. Bake for 25mins or until golden. Allow to cool for 5mins in the pans before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Recipe and image from taste.com.au.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023