Free shipping on orders over $99
September 03, 2023
350ml fruit juice
30-60g raw honey (the amount you choose will depend on how sweet you would like them and the type of juice you choose as some are sweeter than others.
35g powdered gelatin
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a small saucepan and set aside until the gelatin has absorbed most of the water (around 10 mins)
2. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin has dissolved.
3. Transfer the mixture to a heatproof jug and pour the jelly into your moulds.
4. Leave them to sit for 10 mins then out them in the freezer for another 10mins.
5. Remove the jellies from the moulds and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Image and recipe from clairekcreations.com.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
July 25, 2023