Free shipping on orders over $99
October 22, 2020
125g softened butter
1/4 cup caster sugar
1 cup plain flour
1/4 cup rice flour
2 tsp finely grated orange rind
1/2 tsp coarsely chopped thyme
100g softened butter
1 cup icing sugar
1 tsp finely grated orange rind
3 tsp orange juice
1. Using an electric mixer beat softened butter and caster sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
2. Add plain flour and rice flour, stir until dough comes together.
3. Shape into a disc.
4. Preheat oven to 160C.
5. Prepare 2 baking trays by lining with baking paper.
6. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface.
7. Add the orange rind and thyme. Knead until smooth.
8. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 3mm-thick disc.
9. Use a 4cm cookie cutter to cut your desired shape from the dough.
10. Place on the prepared baking trays.
11. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Ensure to swap the trays halfway through.
1. To make the orange buttercream, use an electric mixer to beat the butter in a bowl until very pale.
2. Gradually add the icing sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add the orange rind and juice, beating until well combined.
4. Place in a piping bag fitted with a 5mm plain nozzle.
5. Once biscuits have cooled down, pipe the orange buttercream over half the biscuits.
6. Top with the remaining biscuits.
Recipe supplied by Taste.com.au
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023