1 cup pumpkin (cooked and pureed)
3/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup custard powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1. Combine together custard powder, pumpkin, butter and vanilla.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Grease or line a baking tray and preheat oven to 180C.
4. Spoon the mixture onto your prepared baking tray or roll out on the tray and cut using your choice of cookie cutter.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
To create a healthier version just swap out 1/2 cup of self raising flour and replace with oats.
Add 1/4 cup of brown sugar to sweeten up the cookies
Recipe from Stay at Home Mum