Free shipping on orders over $99
September 30, 2021
1 cup pumpkin (cooked and pureed)
3/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup custard powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1. Combine together custard powder, pumpkin, butter and vanilla.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Grease or line a baking tray and preheat oven to 180C.
4. Spoon the mixture onto your prepared baking tray or roll out on the tray and cut using your choice of cookie cutter.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
To create a healthier version just swap out 1/2 cup of self raising flour and replace with oats.
Add 1/4 cup of brown sugar to sweeten up the cookies
Recipe from Stay at Home Mum
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023