Free shipping on orders over $99
February 03, 2022
1 cup strawberry jam
250g cream cheese
1/3 cup white granulated sugar
4 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup icing sugar
1 tbls milk
1 tbls strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
3. Remove your pastry sheets from the freezer and set aside to thaw.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar using electric beaters. Add in the sour cream and 1 egg and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Retrieve your shortcrust pastry sheets and cut them into four 10x10cm squares or try and weave a little magic into your pop tarts by using a cookie cutter to give it a fun shape.
6. On one half of your pastry squares (diagonally or horizontally), carefully spread 1 tsp of strawberry jam and 1tbls of your cheesecake mixture.
7. Fold the empty side of your pastry square over the side of your pastry square with the filling. Using a fork, gently press and seal the edges together.
8. Place on your prepared baking tray and continue until all pastry squares have been used.
9. Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
11. While your pop tarts are baking start preparing your icing. In a small bowl place 1 tbls of strawberry jam, then put in the microwave for 20 seconds. If the jam isn't melted in 20 seconds return it to the microwave for a further 10 seconds.
12. Combine icing sugar, jam and 1tbls of milk in a bowl and bring together with a whisk until smooth.
13. Spoon icing cooled pop tarts and serve.
Tip: You could try to weave a little magic into your pop tarts by using a cookie cutter to give it a fun shape.
Recipe from Australia's best recipes
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023