Free shipping on orders over $99
April 25, 2023
1. Using an 8cm heart-shaped cutter, cut 3 hearts from each sponge cake layer cake. Then using a sharp knife, gently split each heart in half.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cream and vanilla. Beat until mixture thickens.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over sponge cake bases. Top with slices of strawberry.
4. Place jam in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until warm and runny. Spoon warm jam over strawberries.
5. Sandwich together with sponge tops and dust with icing sugar and serve.
Recipe and image by taste.com.au
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023