Free shipping on orders over $99
December 07, 2022
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two trays with baking paper.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add the egg and beat well.
3. Fold in the vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into a dough, shape into a disc and then wrap in plastic and rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out and cut into circles using a cookie cutter. Transfer onto a baking tray and bake for 10mins or until golden.
5. While you wait for the cookies to cool completely, slice up liquorice strips into arms, scarves tiny dots for eyes or triangles for bow ties.
6. Make up a basic white icing by adding a tiny bit of boiling water to the icing sugar and stir, then add more water until you reach the desired consistency (fairly thick).
7. Decorate the marshmallows with eyes, noses, mouths etc. You can use an icing pen here or use the icing as glue for cachous or liquorice.
8. To decorate the cookies, spoon on a little white icing and spread over the surface of your cookie, then press the marshmallow down in the middle.
9. Add any other embellishments to complete your snowman!
Recipe and image from Kidspot Kitchen.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 09, 2022
May 31, 2022
All Choc-oholics rejoice! This delectable recipe is sure to indulge all chocolate cravings, as well as impressing whoever you are making it for. Want to take it to the next level? Use a Dough Cuts heart cookie cake template!