Free shipping on orders over $99
December 09, 2021
1 large egg (room temperature)
1/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup softened coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup superfine almond flour
1/3 cup shredded coconut
3 1/4 cups rolled oats
3/4 finely diced red apple
2 tbsp puffed quinoa (optional)
2 tbsp chopped dried apples (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper
3. Whisk the egg, almond butter and coconut oil in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the honey, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Beat until thoroughly combined.
5. Stir in the flour followed by the coconut and oats.
6. Mix well until everything is combined.
7. Fold in the apple and any other add ins you would like.
8. Using a 1/4 cup or large tablespoon, scoop out the dough and place on the baking tray.
9. Pat the top down to flatten slightly.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
11. Allow to cool on baking tray before storing. Cookies can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer in a sealed bag.
Other ingredients to use when making these cookies - freeze dried strawberries, choc chips, ripe mashed bananas or apricot and pistachio. You can view all of these on Life Made Sweeter here.
Recipe sourced from Life Made Sweeter.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!