Free shipping on orders over $99
October 25, 2022
125g Unsalted Butter, chopped and softened
1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour, sifted
4L store bought Vanilla Ice-Cream, softened
300g store bought Christmas Pudding, chopped
1 tbs Brandy
1. First make the pudding ice-cream by placing the ice-cream in an electric mixer and beating on low speed until softened (might be best to do this in two batches). Add the Christmas Pudding and Brandy and mix to combine.
2. Press the Ice-Cream into a slice tin lined with non-stick paper and freeze for 2 hours.
3. While the ice-cream is freezing, place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat for 8-10mins (or until pale and creamy). Add the egg and vanilla and beat for a further 2-3mins or until well combined.
4. Add the flour and beat until a smooth dough forms. roll the dough out between 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper and refrigerate for 30mins (or until firm).
5. Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Use a star cookie cutter (or whatever cookie cutter you like) to cut out shapes, re-rolling the dough if necessary. Place the cookies on lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
6. Cook for 12-15 mins, or until dry to the touch. Set aside to cool on the trays for 5mins before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
7. Using the same cutter, cut out shapes from the ice-cream and sandwich with the biscuits.
8. Freeze until ready to serve.
Recipe and Image from Donna Hay
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!