Free shipping on orders over $99
January 31, 2023
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175º C and line a baking pan
2. Whisk together oil and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Beat eggs and vanilla until well combined.
3. Add cocoa powder, flour and salt and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the brownies. Add sprinkles.
Recipe and image from Feel Good Foodie (feelgoodfoodie.net)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!