Free shipping on orders over $99
July 31, 2020
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1 egg white
1 tin of tuna in oil, thoroughly drained
1. Preheat your oven to 170C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Crack open the egg and separate the yolk from the white. Discard the yolk and place the white in a large mixing bowl.
3. Using a hand or electric whisk, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form when the whisk is removed. Set to one side.
4. Enter the can of tuna into the bowl of your blender. Add two tablespoons of whisked egg white to the tuna and then blend thoroughly until the mixture is a smooth paste and there are no flakes or lumps.
5. Using a spatula, remove the tuna paste from your blender and fold into the remaining egg white. Take care not too much air out of the mixture.
6. Transfer the final mix into a piping bag with the nozzle of you choice. Squeeze the mixture on to the baking tray ensuring that each swirl isn't too large.
7. Place the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the treats are dry to touch. Remove and place on a cooling tray before storing in an airtight container. Treats will last up to 4 weeks if kept cool and dry.
Recipe by Supakit.co
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023