Free shipping on orders over $99
August 05, 2021
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup skim milk
1 large egg (or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce)
1 large carrot, shredded (or 8ish baby carrots) around 2/3 cup shredded
2 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbls baking powder
1/3 cup oats
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, gently mix the peanut butter, milk, egg and carrot together with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the flour and baking powder. (nb. you may need to turn the dough out and roll with your hands to work in the flour.)
5. Mix in the oats until the dough feels extremely thick and heavy.
6. Using a floured rolling pin, roll the dough out to approx 1/4" thickness.
7. Cut into shapes using the cookie cutter of your choice.
8. Arrange on baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!