Free shipping on orders over $99
October 03, 2023
3 cups plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 teaspoons ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
3/4 cup salted butter (cut into chunks)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
Unflavoured royal icing or fondant for decorating
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and spices together and set it aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugars together until light and creamy. Beat in the egg and pumpkin.
3. Add the flour mixture in thirds, mixing until just combined.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 20–30 minutes before rolling.
5. Preheat oven to 350ºF and prepare the baking trays.
6. On a floured surface and with a floured rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out the shapes, then freeze on the cookie sheet for a further 5–10 minutes before baking. Re-roll the scraps and continue cutting out cookies.
7. Bake for 10–12 minutes. Let rest on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Once the cookies are cooled, decorate with royal icing or fondant.
Recipe and image from thepioneerwoman.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
September 03, 2023
July 25, 2023