Free shipping on orders over $99
April 29, 2021
2 large zucchini - sliced in half rondelles
4 tbls cornstarch
2 tbls fresh lemon juice
150g grated cheese
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 tbls olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Slice zucchini in half-rondelles and finely chop garlic and shallots
3. In large frying pan heat the olive oil
4. Fry the shallots, garlic and zucchini for a couple of minutes until slightly golden
5. In a large bowl whisk the eggs and cornstarch
6. Then add the grated cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper
7. Finally add the zucchini mix and combine well
8. Pre grease a muffin tray
9. Pour mixture into the muffin tray, mixture should make 10 mini frittatas
10. Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until slightly golden on top
Recipe from Mimi Thorisson
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 07, 2023
Indulge in the holiday spirit with Honey Cinnamon Cut Out Cookies! These delightful treats are a perfect blend of sweetness and warmth. Bake up a batch, and let the festive aroma fill your home.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!