For the base:
12 Oreo cookies (crushed)
6 tbls melted butter
For the ganache:
12 Oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
12 Oz Heavy Cream
1. Blend the Oreo cookies in a food processor until crumbs are formed.
2. Add melted butter and mix until combined.
3. Prepare 20cm Food Ring on Baking Tray. (can also be made using 12x mini cheesecake pans)
4. Pour the mixture into the food ring.
5. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan to make an even base and set aside.
1. In a small saucepan, heat the cream just until hot.
2. Place the chocolate into a medium mixing bowl.
3. Pour the heated cream over the chocolate and whisk until smoothed.
4. Pour the chocolate cream evenly over the cookie base.
5. Cover with plastic and place in the fridge until they are set.
1. While you are waiting for your dessert to set, melt some chocolate of your choice, dark, milk or white and create some chocolates to place on top. Pick your chocolate mould here.
Recipe by Errens Kitchen