Posted on December 17, 2020 by Cemoh | 0 Comments
1 pinch of salt
1 lemon - grated zest
500g plain flour
1 egg yolk
1 tbls milk for brushing
1. Beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
2. Add salt and egg gradually while still beating.
3. Add lemon zest
4. Add sifted flour
5. Knead all together to form a dough.
6. Wrap dough in cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 200C.
8. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface.
9. Cut the dough with a cookie cutter of your choice.
10. Place cookies on a baking sheet and put back in the fridge to set again.
11. Beat remaining egg yolk and milk.
12. Brush cookies with egg mix.
13. Sprinkle course granulated sugar on top (optional).
14. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
We ship Australia wide for a flat rate of $9.95 or for free for orders over $99 using Australia Post. Your cookie cutters should arrive within 4 – 10 days, depending on your location, after your payment has cleared. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Require your item faster?
We offer Express Post via Australia Post which should see your parcel arrive 1 - 4 business days after your payment clears depending on your location. We recommend this service if you are worried at all that your cookie cutters may not arrive in time. Our flat rate for express post is $12.95 or for orders over $99 you can upgrade to express for $10. You will receive a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Want to pick your item up?
Some exceptions: Unfortunately we have had issues with many missing parcels when sent to Canada, South Africa and Israel. We do still post to these countries but with only limited shipping options which feature insurance and full tracking.
If your country isn’t showing in the postage calculator please email us your order to email@example.com and we will send you a postage quote.