Free shipping on orders over $99
July 29, 2021
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
2/3 cup lightly packed coconut sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup plus 1 tbls melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup plus 1 tbls water
1. Whisk to combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt in a medium bowl.
2. Add the chocolate chips and toss to combine.
3. Combine the coconut sugar, brown sugar, regular sugar, oil and water in a large bowl.
4. Whisk until the sugar has incorporated into the oil - approx 1-2 minutes.
5. Combine the Flour and Sugar mixture making sure that no more flour is visible. Be careful not to overdo it.
6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
7. Spoon the mixture into even 2 inch mounds on your baking tray.
8. Freeze the cookies on the pan for 30 minutes or chill for 24 hours in the fridge.
9. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
10. Bake cookies until the edges are just starting to turn golden, approx 14-17 minutes.
Recipe from Cookie + Kate
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023