Free shipping on orders over $99
June 03, 2021
1/2 cup softened butter
1/3 cup cane sugar
1 medium lemon zest
1 tbls fresh lemon juice
1 tbls fresh thyme leaves, chopped
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper
3. Cream the butter in an electric mixer.
4. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as required.
5. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and thyme. Mix again.
6. Add the flour and salt. Mix until just combined.
7. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and flatten into a 1" circle.
8. Wrap and chill the dough for 15-30 minutes until slightly firm.
9. Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface until about 1/2 cm thick.
10. Use your choice of cookie cutter to cut out desired shapes.
11. Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 10-14 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
12. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe from Love and Lemons
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 14, 2023
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this Gingerdoodle cookie recipe. A magical mix of gingerbread and snickerdoodles. It’s the ultimate festive combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight! Get into the holiday baking spirit and whip up a batch of these sweet treats. Share the love with friends and family!
October 03, 2023
Halloween Flavour Alert: Spiced Pumpkin Cookies! Embrace the spooky vibes with our mouthwatering spiced pumpkin cookies recipe. These cookies are perfectly spiced and oh-so-delicious, making them the ultimate Halloween treat. For that extra festive touch, consider investing in a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and elevate your Halloween baking game!
September 03, 2023